01932 232 777

Roll On Off Bin

Skips

If you are looking for skips then choose one from our range of 4 yard, 6 yard 8 yard or 12 yard. Many people across the UK today are cleaning out and making space in their home, but there is an ever increasing amount of DIY enthusiasts renovating their homes for profit and making huge sums of money. If this sounds like you then give one of our sales team a call and we will be able to save you some money. Be it for garden waste, rubble or you are just clearing our a room or a garage we will have what you need.
Many customers undertaking DIY projects are adding huge value to their properties, and part of that profit can be a saving in money.
The 4,6,8,12 yard skip range are the size that you would normally have in your drive, should you need larger a ROLL ON OFF bin will be required these come in sizes of 20 yard or 40 yard these are ideal if you are undertaking large house renovations.

NOTE: all skips on public highways will need a licence, speak to one of the team to see if you require one

  •  

What happens to your skip waste once it leaves your site?
At Select Materials skip hire we take your waste back to our waste depot where it is sorted, this is a very important part of our skip process and this depot is called a waste transfer station
From here your sorted and separated and what can be recycled will be, we estimate on average that about 90% will be recycled and the remaining 10% will go to landfill (we hope that one day soon 100% will be recycled).
Skip Hire Walton on Thames

Skip hire prices

http://skiphireprices.blogspot.com

Should you need skip hire in london, you have come to the right place. Select Materials are based in london and have a multiude of places where we can run material to be recycled.

8 yard skip

Skips -01932 232 777 -Skips